some guy wanted to entertain his frogs so he opened up a video about worms on his phone and stuck it in their cage
Mega Rayquaza in Pokemon ORAS.
Rayquaza looks like he’s about to help Thomas and friends clear some snow off the fuckin’ train tracks.
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
Goat gives it all it’s got
dude: aww, that’s so wimpy, come on, give it all you got! GO!
this is so important
THIS IS MY FAVORITE VIDEO EVER FOREVER
FUCK I JUST SPAT OUT MY FUCKING RAMEN
Want more writerly content? Make sure to follow maxkirin.tumblr.com for your daily dose of writer positivity, advice, and prompts!
An explanation of what radians measure: the angle in terms of the radius curved around the circle.
holy fucking shit, my entire education has just clicked.
I love seeing things click for other people (especially in math). That instant exhilaration is the reason math and science are fun for me.
Reblogging this because using animation as a teaching tool = fuckin boss